Problem fixed and looking into httpd.

Hi Edi,

Thanks for the help.

I am building the demo-platform image, so, the typo is located and fixed.

Let me look into Httpd, see how much it is the difference between Boa and Httpd.

Anyway, I would also fix the boa server to make sure I have a web server to use.

Boa is as a safeguard. Surely Httpd is a better option.

Thanks,

Yan

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#10739) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_