发件人: agl-dev-community@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <agl-dev-community@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 代表 Jan Simon Moeller
发送时间: 2023年8月10日 19:24
收件人: agl-dev-community@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
主题: Re:  About the wireless monitor demo.

Hi  Yan,

let me ask a few (dumb) questions inline and give a few answers ...

On Thu, Aug 10, 2023 at 6:15 AM Yan Xin Kuan <yanxk.fnst@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:yanxk.fnst@xxxxxxxxxxx> > wrote:

	Hi community,

	Sorry for being absent for V2C meeting.

	Because I am busy enjoying vacations.

	Well my questions were quite simple:

	1, I would provide 2 bitbake file for 2 oss which are MJPEG-streamer and Boa web server, these 2 are not being seen in the current layers (neither AGL nor Yocto), where should I place them (in which path)?

wrt boa: could you maybe use one of the webservers listed in here: http://cgit.openembedded.org/meta-openembedded/tree/meta-webserver/recipes-httpd?h=kirkstone
wrt mjpeg-streamer: maybe we could use https://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/documentation/libav/avenc_mjpeg.html   instead ?

if none of the alternatives work, setup a new subfolder (layer)  in meta-agl-devel that holds your project recipes.

	2, I would provide 1 bitbake file for my main program, this bb would run depend onto the 2 oss, where should I place it?

Same as above. New (same as above) subfolder/layer in meta-agl-devel .

	3, I see the AGL app framework, any good advice on how to take a deep look into it? Or do I have to code under some rules?

Is your main program an app or a service ?
Scott/Denys are writing documentation on the appfw, but its not ready atm.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Jan-Simon

------