Re: GSoC'23 Week 7 Summary

Hi Suchinton,

The link to the blog doesn't seems to be working (404 Error).

Sincere Regards,
Chinmay Harkawat

On Mon, 17 Jul 2023, 00:12 Suchinton Chakravarty, <suchinton.2001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello all,

The tasks I've completed in the 7th week of the coding period are:
  • Finalized Steering Wheel Layout and relevant signals
  • Tested AGL_Control_Panel against Flutter-based Instrument Cluster on RPi 4, and updated README accordingly.
  • Added Installation script for Ubuntu (pyqt5 and QtWebEngine work only when installed from Ubuntu repos)
What I plan to do next:
  • Push repo to Gerrit.
  • Fix address selection for the navigation page.
  • Make Visibility of Controls optional and provide specific configuration for each page.
A more detailed report can be found on my blog.

Sincerely,
Suchinton Chakravarty

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#10684) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_