AGL UCB Updates for 10 July 2023

Hi everyone from Tokyo where the Summer AGL All-Member Meeting will be held this week. There is still time to join us in Tokyo starting on Wednesday including our workshop on Friday. [1]  The schedule for the workshop was posted [2] and we have a pretty good day of discussions and networking planned. You can join us in-person or on Zoom.

Also a reminder that because we are in Tokyo this week all regularly scheduled meetings are cancelled including the dev call on Thursday.

We are working hard to get the Prickly Pike release completed by the end of the month, but we had some revisions in the schedule. See [3] for details. Expect 16.0.0 to be released on August 4. After that, we will have a quiet month for releases.

Regards,
Walt

[1] https://wiki.automotivelinux.org/agl-distro/jul2023-f2f
[2] https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NBjIdJnRoet8v-Y4Hr5kvAim2FYJvFeR28W3dzE0-kc/edit?usp=sharing
[3] https://wiki.automotivelinux.org/schedule#prickly_pike
Walt Miner
AGL Community Manager
The Linux Foundation

Visit us at:

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#10676) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_