Upcoming Meetings and Fall F2F Workshop

Greetings everyone!

First off I apologize for all of the meeting updates that went out to the mail list today. I wanted to set the calendar for the summer. We will not have any AGL meetings in weeks 26, 28, or 34 due to EOSS, the AGL AMM, and vacations respectively.

There is still time to register for the AMM in Tokyo on July  12-13[1]. We will also hold a F2F EG and SAT workshop in Tokyo on July 14 that may be attended virtually as well. Please sign up on the wiki page to let us know if you are attending. [2]

We would like to schedule a fall F2F workshop. Originally we discussed having it the week before or after OSS Europe which is Sep 19-21 in Bilbao, Spain. [3]  Neither Jan-Simon nor I will be able to attend OSS Europe this year so we are opening up the Fall F2F workshop to ideas for locations and dates.  Igalia has already agreed to host us in A Coruna, Spain in September, but if few members plan to attend OSS Europe I am concerned that attendance would be low. We will discuss the plan for the workshop during the SAT call on Tuesday. Suggestions would be

a. Igalia in Spain
b. Hosted by a member company somewhere in Japan
c. Hosted by a member company in Germany
d. Japan or Germany at a conference site.

Suggested dates are the week of Sep 25, Oct 2, or Oct 9.

Regards,
Walt

[1] https://events.linuxfoundation.org/agl-amm-summer/
[2] https://wiki.automotivelinux.org/agl-distro/jul2023-f2f
[3] https://events.linuxfoundation.org/open-source-summit-europe/

Walt Miner
AGL Community Manager
The Linux Foundation

Visit us at:

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#10635) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_