[Raspberry Pi 4] Need help to Render Video On Screen (7" Pi Diaplay or external HDMI Display)

Hi

I'm using Pi 4 target to build AGL media player application.
Is there any quick solution in Qt, html5 or flutter ?

Please sugges the recipes that can help me to read data from any of camera/disk/bluetooth etc and render video on screen.

Thanks in advance for help.

Thanks
Praveen
_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#10593) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_