VSPM vs VSP gstreamer plug-ins on R-CAR H3/M3 boards

Hi Kurokawa-san,

It seems that Renesas provides an additional VSP gstream plug-in for its VSP hardware module, which means that we might have two different VSPs
(or maybe it's related to hardware)?

The one that we use in AGL is vspfilter -- and from what I've tried/tested seems to work just fine.

Lately, I've noticed that there's also a VSPM gstreamer plug-in [1], named vspmfilter, but it seems we don't really have a recipe for it at all in poky/OE.

Do you happen to know more about this vpsmfilter gstreamer plug-in? Maybe you can inquire what's the difference between the two of them, if this vspm filter is for another type of VSP?

Note that we seem to have kernel driver support for it (vspm_if) but
there's no gstreamer plug-in to use it, or some example code.

[1] https://renesas.info/wiki/RZ-G/RZG_GStreamer