Benchmark tools available in agl

[AMD Official Use Only - General]

Hi ,

Please help me for details for tools available for CPU and GPU benchmarking.

We are running Ubuntu, Android and AGL on our AMD platforms, we just want to have score comparison data for these OS’s.

In Ubuntu and Android we are running Passmark , 3DMark , Geekbench 5, GFXBench, looks like there is no way to run this AGL.

If we have some common benchmark tool which is available for AGL, that will helps here.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Rahul

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#10410) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_