[agl-main] Reminder: AGL AMM hotel room block closes on Friday Feb 10th

AGL Members,

Please book your hotel room:
For those of you that will be joining us at the AGL All-Member-Meeting in Berlin on March 8-9, please note that the hotel room block will close this Friday February 10th. After this date, we cannot guarantee availability or room rate. Details can be found here:
https://events.linuxfoundation.org/agl-amm/attend/venue-travel/

Agenda:
The agenda has been published and we plan to add some more sessions in the coming days.
https://events.linuxfoundation.org/agl-amm/program/schedule/

Please register
If you have not done so already, please register as soon as possible. This will allow us to properly plan for the evening reception and other activities. The registration code was sent to the AGL Members mailing list in a separate email.
https://events.linuxfoundation.org/agl-amm/register/

We look forward to seeing you in Berlin! If you have any questions, please reach out to anyone on the AGL team.

Regards,
Dan.

Dan Cauchy
Executive Director, Automotive Grade Linux
The Linux Foundation
_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#41) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_