Merry Christmas

A very Merry Christmas everyone and all the best for the New Year.

Fingers crossed next year we can put our collective heads together and come up with an open source solution to our Flutter 1P Linux plugin GTK embedder challenge for everyone's benefit that can all get behind and have confidence making long term plans

I'll do everything I can to manage the dart side of things but need all the help I can get with the underlying system level

best regards
Bernard
_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#10348) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_