Boot time info ivi demo version

[AMD Official Use Only - General]

Hi All,

I am very new to application layer of AGL, I am trying to get boot time data for demo ivi version for user applications.

Do we have any log files where we can get the start of time and debug logs for Launcher, applaunchd, Homescreen etc .

This is to get some breakdown of timing for applications.

Systemd-analyze give around 1.9 seconds for userspace time, but observing 6 seconds of time after kernel boot.

I appreciate your response.

Best Regards,

Rahul

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#10326) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_