[agl-main] Upcoming AGL Events + Automotive Linux Summit and CES

We have some exciting opportunities to meet your fellow AGL developers in person over the next few weeks and then in the new year.

1) Next week some of us will be in Tokyo for an integration session to prepare the hardware and software for our booths at Automotive Linux Summit and CES 2023.  If you need help getting something running on AGL this would be a great event to attend either in person or virtually.

Event details can be found here  https://wiki.automotivelinux.org/agl-distro/nov2022-f2f

2) Automotive Linux Summit will be held on December 5 - 6 in Yokohama and Virtually. We just added some more talks to the schedule and I am looking forward to seeing everyone in person again.  In addition to ALS there are co-located events like Open Source Summit Japan, LinuxCon Japan and much more.    Registration and the schedule of events can be found here.

https://events.linuxfoundation.org/open-source-summit-japan/about/automotive-linux-summit/

3) On December 7 - 8 we will hold a developer workshop, SAT, and Expert Group meetings in Yokohama and virtually.  You can register and find the agenda here.
https://wiki.automotivelinux.org/agl-distro/dec2022-f2f

4) Finally, if you plan to attend CES in January, AGL will be there. This is our biggest event of the year, so plan to stop by our booth in the LVCC West Hall. Full details can be found here.

https://events.linuxfoundation.org/agl-at-ces/

I look forward to seeing you at one of these events over the next few months.

Regards,
Walt

Walt Miner
AGL Community Manager
The Linux Foundation

Visit us at:

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#37) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_