ERROR: agl-demo-platform-1.0-r0 do_rootfs: Could not invoke dnf.

Hi Team AGL,

Greetings Of The Day,

I would like to build AGL Image for My Target Machine i.e.,Kontron Smarc-Samx6i. The following link will provide complete information about my target machine.
https://www.kontron.com/en/products/smarc-samx6i/p89810

I have added my Target Machine and also supported BSP.once i started to build through bitbake after a few hours later i saw the following error on my screen.

ERROR: agl-demo-platform-1.0-r0 do_rootfs: Could not invoke dnf.

ERROR: Task (/home/murali/AGL/lucky_lamprey/meta-agl-demo/recipes-platform/images/agl-demo-platform.bb:do_rootfs) failed with exit code '1'

Here I'm going to add log data as a file.

What is the solution for The above Error..?

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#10291) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_