Re: The future of agl-service-can-low-level with the new Application Framework

Hi Scott,

Thanks for your detailed answer and the documentation you have provided.

It is a pity that low-can service will not be maintained by community. We will have a look at  "KUKSA.val" and AGL integration; and see whether this suits our needs.
I will be checking the mailing list for the video and looking forward the applaunchd documentation.

BR, /Cihan
_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#10243) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_