Week 44 AGL Meetings plus Winter Time in Europe

On Sunday Europe and other places end Summer Time and move their clocks back one hour. The US and Canada do not changes until one week later. As such all meetings will remain the same time UTC for next week. They will change by one hour in week 45.

In addition, the Vehicle to Cloud expert group has requested that their meetings start one hour earlier from now on so that new time will begin with next week's call. I updated the meeting invitation and the AGL calendar accordingly.

Finally, Tuesday November 1 is a public holiday in some places so I moved the developer call to Wednesday for next week and canceled the App Framework Expert Call for next week.  The AGL calendar has been updated to reflect that.

The calendar can always be found at

https://lists.automotivelinux.org/g/agl-dev-community/calendar?calstart=2022-10-31

Regards,
Walt

Walt Miner
AGL Community Manager
The Linux Foundation

Visit us at:

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#10233) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_