Re: About Flutter training session at Tokyo workshop

Hi Ishii-san,
I added Joel's slides to the wiki page.

https://wiki.automotivelinux.org/_media/agl-distro/flutter_and_agl_deep_dive_v1.0.pdf

Walt

Walt Miner
AGL Community Manager
The Linux Foundation

Visit us at:

On Tue, Oct 25, 2022 at 9:14 AM Hiroyuki Ishii <ishii.hiroyuki002@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Joel,

Thank you for your great training session about flutter at Tokyo workshop last week. I really appreciate it since I was finding for a starting point like that, to try flutter apps on AGL project.
So, could you please upload the slide to the wiki page below?
https://wiki.automotivelinux.org/agl-distro/sep2022-f2f

Best regards,

---
Hiroyuki Ishii
Panasonic Automotive Systems

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#10230) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_