Re: AGL Virtual machine not displaying the demo

On Sat, Oct 8, 2022 at 11:09 AM Bernard via lists.automotivelinux.org <bernard=pumpedfuel.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Sat, Oct 8, 2022 at 9:23 AM Vinod Ahuja via lists.automotivelinux.org <vahuja=unomaha.edu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I tested AGL on an oracle Virtual Box (Emulation) it works fine, but instead of displaying the AGL demo, it is displaying the login. How do I get the demo screen?
login as root
there is no password.
or if there is a password it's either root or admin, i can't remember and my last build was only last week i just let the fingers fly - the inner ghost

Once you've had play around in virtualbox, Highly recommend you attempt a build and as a relative newbie myself happy to share my experiences, as can be a little daunting to initially get going

Thanks and regards,

Vinod Kumar Ahuja

PhD Candidate | Graduate Assistant

College of Information Science & Technology
University of Nebraska at Omaha | unomaha.edu

vahuja@xxxxxxxxxxx

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#10186) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_