GSoC 22: Final report

Hi everyone,
I have completed the development of the project and all the code is merged. Few more changes still need to be made.
It was great to work with the AGL community. In the past few months, I learnt a lot while working on this project.
Here is the final report or summary of the project: GSoC Summary. I'll keep contributing to AGL .
Thanks a lot to everyone.

Best Regards
Aakash Solanki
_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#10156) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_