Unable to write on can bus

Hello,

I am using agl-service-can-low-level.

I tried to write on 3D9 CAN message and I got result:
"status" : "success"
"info" : "Message correctly sent".

When I tried to write on 3DA CAN message and got result:
"status" : "error"
"info" : "Sending the message. See the log for more details".

After looking at binding file,I find out that
the error is from low-can-subscription.cpp.
Error: Multi frame BCM not implemented

1)Could you please tell me why I am getting this error. Is there any flag in binding doc that i forgot to set?

2)Also I tried to write on J1939 and ISOTP
I am able to write on J1939 but not on ISOTP.
Is ISOTP feature enable?

Best regards
_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#10150) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_