ped new agl branch

Hello Everyone,
I've just pushed a new release of ped on a new agl branch, a fork and considerable simplification of the main branch without all the backend as a service iOS and android integration +

It works pretty much out of the box on Ubuntu desktop if you want to give it a try.
sdk 3.0.5 or 3.3.0 works fine

time permitting I'm next taking Joel's Flutter workspace tool for a whirl, and keeping an eye on the GSoC guys progress, once their apps are up and running and written some notes i can follow i'll use as a template for ped.
Of course I've still got the cross compiling of Linux GTK (desktop) embedder plugin issue, but so has everyone else

regards Bern

Bernard Craddock
Co-founder Pumped Fuel
www.pumpedfuel.com
L2, 11 York Street Sydney 2000
_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#10139) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_