Re: ADAS Support

[Edited Message Follows]

On Tue, Dec 7, 2021 at 01:59 AM, <jonathan.nichols@woven-planet.global> wrote:
Hello,

    I'm interested in learning more about the current support, and future plans for running ADAS applications on AGL.  Typically, ADAS applications require a high level of integrity (eg ASIL-D).  And generally, operating systems that are intended to support these applications have real-time guarantees, which Linux normally doesn't have.

    Can you clarify the following:

1) What is the current support within AGL for soft or hard real-time performance?
2) What are the future plans with-respect-to #1?
3) What is the current ASIL rating for AGL?
4) What are the future plans with-respect-to #3?  Specifically, if we want to run a safety-critical application on top of AGL, is this something that is supported now?  If not, are there plans to support it, and when?
5) Is it possible to accelerate current roadmaps if new contributors are added?

    I have a team at Woven Planet that can help with #5.  I think we would be very excited about this work, so I'm happy to engage with the community on these issues.

Best regards,

jon

 Hi Jon,
Did you have gotten any information about ASIL for AGL?
_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#10131) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_