Re: AGL at CES 2023 - Call for Exhibitors - January 5-8, 2023 - Las Vegas

AGL Members,

Reminder to please submit your proposals for CES 2023 (details in original email below). We are extending the CFP deadline until September 30th

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to me, our AGL events team or any of the AGL team members.

Regards,
Dan.

Dan Cauchy
Executive Director, Automotive Grade Linux
The Linux Foundation