Bitbake FATAL error during the Needlefish_13.91.0 version raspberrypi4 agl-demo-platform build process #agl #agl_compilation_issue

Hello everyone.

As you see in the title, when I used bitbake under the build directory, a fatal error message jumped up:

ubuntu@ubuntu:/newdisk/yanxk/agl-sysbuild/Needlefish-13.91.0/raspberrypi4_demo$ bitbake agl-demo-platform
FATAL: The knotty ui could not load the required curses python module.

I guess it is Python related.

Since I was using the Python 3.8.1 version, I attempted to do a quick fix by switching the Python version to 3.5 (sadly not supported) or 3.6, even 3.9.

All failed. This error just kept showing up.

What should I do to get my bitbake running, and what is the real cause of such an error?

Waitting for help.
Yan
_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#10073) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Mute #agl | Mute #agl_compilation_issue

_._,_._,_