Reading Low-CAN Signals in C++ code at application level

Hello All,

I am using KOI on Raspberry Pi 4 with MCP 2515 and I am able to add a custom database to Signal Composer.

Currently all the low-can messages that are being sent from CAN triggers onSignalEvent() in the QML, I believe Signal composer is being binded to qml context in main.cpp .

I want to know how I can read Signal Events in C++. Any suggestions would help.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Ashwin
_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#10040) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_