AGL-Singal-Composer-Custom Signal Issue

Dear All,

We are trying to add custom message signals to AGL-Demo (Koi-11.0.5).
We have followed the below mentioned steps.

1. Cloned Low-level-can-Generator
2. Added Signals.json and generated default-signals.cpp

3. Added the new signal at libqtappfw/signal-composer/signalcomposer.h like
####################

const QStringList events {
.
.
.
"event.door.front.left”

}
####################

4. Built libqtappfw-signal-composer.so, libqtappfw-signal-composer.so.1, libqtappfw-signal-composer.so.1.0.0 and copied them to AGL at usr/lib
5. Added default-signals.cpp at  agl-service-can-low-level/plugins and installed agl-service-can-low-level in the target (koi 11.0.5)

We are trying to receive the custom added message in our QT-App, but the custom message is not being triggered at onSignalEvent, but prebuilt
event.vehicle.speed (cansend vcan0 3e9#0f00) works with no issues.

But when we are trying to send the custom message, we are getting the error message that I have attached the screenshot.

First I thought SMACK label issue, and tried
chsmack -a _/usr/lib/libqtappfw-signal-composer.so
but I am getting the error
access: invalid smack label '_/usr/lib/libqtappfw-signal-composer.so'

So that did not help.

Kindly help me to resolve the issue, also,
1. How to get AFB_Debug() and AFB_Error logs mentioned in agl-service-can-low-level and agl-service-signal-composer?

Thanks,
Ashwin
_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#9979) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_