Re: about repository for agl-test-framework

Yes, will set it up asap.

Best,
JS

qiutt@xxxxxxxxxxx <qiutt@xxxxxxxxxxx> schrieb am Mo., 27. Juni 2022, 05:13:
Hi, Jan-Simon

We have done a demo for test framework, and want to update it to repositories.
It need a new repository named agl-test-framework, and the old one named qa-test-misc.
Could you create the new repository with name agl-test-framework?
We may modify them frequently, so it may be more convenient if I have their update permission.

Detail: https://jira.automotivelinux.org/browse/SPEC-4345

Best Regards
Qiu Tingting
Qiu Tingting
Intelligent Vehicle
Nanjing Fujitsu Nanda Software Tech. Co., Ltd.(FNST)
No.6 Wenzhu Road, Software Avenue, Nanjing, 210012, China TEL  :
+86-25-86630566-9452
COINS: 7998-8557
FAX  : +86-25-83317685
MAIL : qiutt@xxxxxxxxxxx

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#9913) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_