Could not boot when enable CAN0 in lamprey snapshots #lamprey

Hi everyone,
I had got stuck in this topic for a long time :(.

I added dtoverlay to enable can in /boot/config.txt
But after that, my rpi4 could not boot. I don't know why but the snapshot master could enable it, but lamprey was error

This is what I added into /boot/config.txt

# Enable CAN
dtoverlay=mcp2515-can0,oscillator=16000000,interrupt=25

This is my previous topic with detail information: https://lists.automotivelinux.org/g/agl-dev-community/message/9891

Please give me some hint to check what is the different between master and lamprey :(
Thank you!

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#9911) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Mute #lamprey

_._,_._,_