GSoC 22: Community Bonding period Summary

Hello Everyone,
The previous three weeks of community bonding have been fantastic; throughout this time, we've gotten to know our mentors and the AGL community; we've also had weekly developers calls, during which we've gotten to know community members and learned about what developers are working on in AGL.
Also, every week, I have meetings with mentors and other Gsoc students to resolve setup issues. I also learned about linux server utilising SSH keys, which I used to complete the setup for AGL builds.
I was also able to see the IVI dashboard with multiple applications based on QT5 after running Qemu and logging in as root.
Our coding time started this week, and I've already started working on the dashboard application.

Thanks and regards
Hritik chouhan
_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#9898) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_