PumpedFuel rel04

Hello everyone,
Trust i find you all well, I'm happy to report Pumped Fuel interim release 04 for 2022 transitioning to Material is now complete and pushed back.
https://github.com/bernardpumped/ped/compare/material-ui

Of course everyone is fascinated but just too busy to pull and build so thought I might start including recordings  PumpedFuel rel04 2022-04-05 at 18.47.27.mov .which are quick time so don't view onlines as you lose resolution best to download to your local view then trash as you see fit.

Being interim releases they're warts and all, but we want you to see what we're building as we're building and would really appreciate any feedback and suggestions.
Pumped Fuel can be considered a demo only app but with real world data

Interim releases are confirmed operational on emulator/simulator, android, iphone 12, Web/_javascript_ and Linux desktop Ubuntu, and once we complete this story, perhaps this starting next sprint, we clean it up, write a bunch of test cases and merge back to mainline.

When you view it don't be concerned it's OZ centric, as via our Google frenemies we can integrate any Fuel Station worldwide.  Incidentally we can now also source near real time fuel prices throughout most of the EU and Scandinavia but GDPR is a fight for another day.  Also don't be concerned that its portrait/phone centric soon as we've done material we'll go back and make it responsive so as fits any device including landscape for IVI

On the AGL side I can build and somewhat deploy the flutter gallery (embedder/engine etc) that Joel integrated, but endlessly fluffing around with qemu,vnc libvirt, virt-manager trying to speed it up. I've also skimmed the meta-flutter recipes and got the jist of it (still Greek) but at least no-longer gibberish.

I attended today's F2F and can see there's still decisions to be made concerning flutter and webapps, we support both so I'll just keep chugging along and we'll see what evolves.

trust this makes sense thanks for your time
best regards
Bernard

Bernard Craddock
Co-founder Pumped Fuel
L2, 11 York Street Sydney 2000
_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#9765) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_