Re: AGL in Person Workshop Survey

Just a reminder to fill out this very short (2 minutes maximum) survey by Friday.

Walt

Walt Miner
AGL Community Manager
The Linux Foundation

Visit us at:

On Tue, Jan 25, 2022 at 5:16 PM Walt Miner via lists.automotivelinux.org <wminer=linuxfoundation.org@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
We are trying to set up an in-person Face-to-Face Workshop in Berlin in March or later. We would require proof of Covid vaccination for any in-person meeting and would follow local mask rules in effect at the time of the meeting. In the past our in-person workshops were hybrid events and we would continue to make that available as well.

Please fill out the survey by Friday January 28 to let us know if you are interested in participating or not and when the best time to hold the workshop is. The survey can be found here.

https://forms.gle/dWEQoZq3Nok3QwF1A

Regards,
Walt

Walt Miner
AGL Community Manager
The Linux Foundation

Visit us at:

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#9638) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_