Re: Reg : Activating installed Qt/Qml application using agl-shell-protocols not working

On Fri, Nov 12, 2021 at 02:50 AM, Marius Vlad wrote:
Do you assume that application_id is already started? What is use-case
here? How should it behave?
Hi Marius,

I already installed my Qt/Qml application using the 'afm-util install' command but have not started. The same application was starting when I click the app icon on the launcher side.
So, the Use case here is I want to start that application from another application for a specified condition, here I am trying to start the installed app from a button click.

Thanks & Regards,
Manikandan.R
_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#9535) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_