Re: Collabora weekly progress w/e 24th October 2021

Hi Walt,

Thanks for creating the Epic task, Arnaud is happy to add the child tasks.

Kind regards,

Nick

On Wed, 2021-10-27 at 16:55 -0400, Walt Miner wrote:
Hi Nick and Arnaud,
We need to start assigning Jira tickets to Arnaud's work since we expect to see something appearing in gerrit quite soon.  I created a Jira Epic https://jira.automotivelinux.org/browse/SPEC-4120 to track the activities of the project. Please create tasks to be included in the Epic. Jan-Simon created a task for some of the preliminary work that he is doing.

Regards.
Walt

Walt Miner
AGL Community Manager