AGL F2F Workshop - Wrap-up Day 1 and Schedule Update for Wednesday

Hi everyone,
We concluded a successful first day of the AGL Workshop today and I posted the meeting notes to the wiki page [1].  Please make a note of the rearranged schedule for tomorrow. Most importantly,

1) The Flutter deep dive will take place tomorrow since there was a mix-up on the day/time with some of the important developers.
2) The Virtualization EG meeting was rescheduled for two hours earlier to accommodate the Flutter time change.
3) The App Framework EG meeting was canceled to accommodate the Flutter time change. Since we spent a lot of time discussing the App FW during the session today, we think this is okay.

Also note, there is some homework,  First please add use cases for the future of the AGL UCB on this Confluence Page [2].   Also there is a CIAT presentation that should be reviewed prior to the meeting [3]

Thanks everyone and see you tomorrow!

Regards,
Walt

[1] https://wiki.automotivelinux.org/agl-distro/oct2021-f2f
[2] https://confluence.automotivelinux.org/x/XAAxAg
[3] https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1jsHZ5WH57JasFXHY6WzwcvUfzZolH8qOH2GECgKYQqM/edit#slide=id.gf37e0577c1_0_15

Walt Miner
AGL Community Manager
The Linux Foundation

Visit us at:

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#9477) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_