Plans for AGL Flutter

Hi AGL members,

I'm Yosuke Nakayama from Toyota. I'm leading flutter support for IVI in Toyota.
As some of you may know, we're working on supporting flutter in AGL. Here is our working repositories.

- https://github.com/toyota-connected/ivi-homescreen

I think igaria is also working on migrating AGL apps to flutter,  so I'd like to collaborate with them to implement flutter GUI, and do demo at 2021 ALS if possible.
As a first step, I'd like to talk about specific goals, plans, and schedules at the next IVI-EG.
If anyone involved in this theme has scheduling conflicts, please let us know so we can change the meeting to another one.

Best Regards.
_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#9426) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_