[agl-main] AGL Virtual F2F Workshop planned for Oct 19-20

The next AGL Face-to-Face workshop will be held virtually on October 19 and 20, 2021 [1]. The meetings will start in the morning CEST and run for about six hours each day.  We will be working on a number of high priority topics including

1) A deep dive of the Flutter code that Toyota plans to release before the workshop.
2) Architecture of the updates to the AGL Application Framework that will be released early next year in the Magic Marlin release.
3) A final review of the IVI Production Readiness Spec before it is released by the IVI PR Expert Group. We really need input from OEM and Tier One members on this spec.

Other topics will be added as we get closer to the workshop. Please contact me if there is something you would like to add to the agenda. The final agenda will be released one week before the meeting.

If you plan to attend the workshop please add your name to the attendee list on the wiki page or contact me to let me know.

Regards,
Walt

[1] https://wiki.automotivelinux.org/agl-distro/oct2021-f2f

Walt Miner
AGL Community Manager
The Linux Foundation

Visit us at:

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#18) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_