Could not read low-can signals

Hello everyone,

I am trying to Simulate CAN in AGL (Icefish & QEMU).  I am having issues with receiving the  CAN Messages in my custom application as well as in prebuilt HVAC application.

In journalctl, I can see the low-can api write success,
low-can write { \"signal_name\": \"hvac.fan.speed\", \"signal_value\": 25}
ON-REPLY 9:low-can/write: OK
{
  "jtype":"afb-reply",
  "request":{
    "status":"success",
    "info":"Message correctly sent"
  }
}
But no change in fan speed in HVAC application. But in the same simulator I am changing the volume via audiomixer api. the changes in volume is reflected in Mixer app.

Kindly guide me with any resources or references to read CAN Message in my custom application.

Thanks & Best Regards,
Ashwin
_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#9388) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_