Re: Write to file #agl #koi #permissions

Hi Nenad, Initially, it was wrong the path where I want to store the file, after Jose's suggestion I changed the path.

After, when I wrote the path /home/1001/app-data/name-service/file.ext while copying of path for the writable folder from this web page the character "-" was not copied as ASCII standard value, but a different representation format. So the smack had correctly denied the permission to write a file.

That is all

Best regards, FA

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#9373) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Mute #permissions | Mute #koi | Mute #agl

_._,_._,_