#agl #permissions #help

Hello All,

 I'm currently developing the web based application on the 12.0.0 release (lamprey) for Raspberry Pi4, would like to access the Camera via the Web ( navigator.getUserMedia(video: true)),

however when I am querying for the permission to access the camera device, I'm getting  permission state as denied,

Great help if I can get  guidance on "how to get the required permission".

Thank you very much in Advacne

Thanks and Regards
Raghu
_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#9367) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Mute #agl | Mute #permissions | Mute #help

_._,_._,_