Re: Missing video from AGL Tech Day playlist

Hi Paul,
The video was removed at the request of Yamaguchi-san due to company policy. Sorry.

Walt

Walt Miner
AGL Community Manager
The Linux Foundation

Visit us at:

On Tue, Jul 20, 2021 at 4:00 AM Paul Barker <paul.barker@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi folks,

I'm trying to catch up on the AGL Tech Day videos as I missed the event
due to illness.

It looks like the Instrument Cluster EG Update session is missing from
the playlist [1]. YouTube seems to be saying that this video has been
deleted. I'd be interested in catching up on the IC status so it'd be
great if that video could be made available.

[1]: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6EdENMl-83hy4RUnklzjO0MIcXttRaUJ

Many thanks,

--
Paul Barker
Principal Software Engineer

Links:

View/Reply Online (#9346) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_