Re: questions related to API access control

Hi Nerad,

To complement what Fulup posted, I can also point to the latest documentation we have on widgets config:

https://docs.redpesk.bzh/docs/en/master/developer-guides/2.2-config.xml.html

Hope this helps!
---
Stephane Desneux - CTO - IoT.bzh
stephane.desneux@xxxxxxx - www.iot.bzh

On 16/07/2021 14:29, Fulup Ar Foll wrote:
Nerad,

Did you check following document ? It is a training on AGL-V3 security model that we also gave two years ago. It is old but matches with the version used by AGL: https://iot.bzh/en/publications/38-2019/101-lesson-ensta-2019

Also note that in past two years things moved significantly. While AGL choose to freeze on application-framework V3, we announced the V4 just before last year Christmas. V4 source code is now public and available from: https://github.com/redpesk-core . The new V4 is obviously 100% backward compatible with V3 bindings, but it introduces a lot new features as: SeLinux, oAuth2/OpenID-connect, FlatBuffer, Object Lazy Synchronisation, health-monitoring,...  that are not yet supported by AGL. We also moved out of widget package W3C model that is now obsolete since 2018 and use RPMs a default application delivery model.

Fulup