Re: ERROR - chromium84_git.bb:do_compile) failed with exit code '1' #agl

Hi Rajeesh,

One workaround is to raise the number of open file descriptors by running
"ulimit -n 8192" before bitbake.

Depending on your distro, there are different ways to adjust the limits
permanently. Using pam_limits and adjust /etc/security/limits.conf is one way.
Alternatively, you can simply add the command in the file $HOME/.bashrc .

Hope this helps!
---
Stephane Desneux - CTO - IoT.bzh
stephane.desneux@xxxxxxx - www.iot.bzh