Re: Switching active app through CAN BUS

Hello Christian and Fulup,
I'm currently just using existing events like "steering_wheel.next" or "steering_wheel.volume.down", which I subscribed to by using
lowcan.subscribe_by_event(nextHandler(), "steering_wheel.next");

within the radioapp. I am manually sending can messages through vcan like "cansend vcan0 021#0000000008000000" to trigger my handlers and change the channel. What's weird is that my handlers are being called once each when I am subscribing to the events and they seem to be working. But when I use a vcan message the handlers aren't being called. Instead the radioapp starts to scan for radiostations when I send steering_wheel.next, which I didn't implement. I asume this handling is implemented somewhere else, which I can't seem to find. Is my syntax correct or do I have to change the location of my code? Thanks in advance.

Marcel

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#9256) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_