AGL Virtual F2F Workshop - June 15 - 16

In case you have not already heard, the next AGL F2F workshop will be held June 15 and 16, 2021 [1].  The meetings will start in the morning CEST time and run for about six hours per day.  We will be working on a number of topics that have been identified as high priority by the AGL Steering Committee including IVI production readiness, adding support for Flutter to AGL including the architecture changes needed in the Application Framework and security model.  The complete list of topics can be found on the wiki page and we will be adding the topic list in the next few days.  I will finalize the agenda prior to the SAT meeting next week so we can review it there.

If you would like to attend you only need to add your name to the wiki page or contact me and I can add your name to the list.

Regards,
Walt

Walt Miner
AGL Community Manager
The Linux Foundation

Visit us at:

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#9227) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_