New Containers and Mesh EG forming

I would like to invite everyone to participate in a new AGL Expert Group.  Last week the Steering Committee approved forming a Containers and Mesh Expert Group which will focus on in-vehicle containerization for AGL and developing a service mesh framework that can be deployed using AGL. The new EG will be led by Haydn Peterswald of Amazon Web Services and kicks off its initial meeting next Wednesday June 9 at 13:00 UTC where we will discuss the EG charter and start to work with the IC and IVI EGs to determine the current state of containerization in AGL. Once we have that established we will figure out the roadmap and future tasks for these activities.

Wiki[1] and Confluence[2] pages have been created for the EG.  Please keep an eye on them for updates from the Expert Group.  And remember, you don't need to be an "expert" to participate in this or any other AGL expert group.

Regards,
Walt

[1] https://wiki.automotivelinux.org/eg-containers-and-mesh
[2] https://confluence.automotivelinux.org/display/CMEG/Container+and+Mesh+EG+Home

Regards,
Walt

Walt Miner
AGL Community Manager
The Linux Foundation

Visit us at:

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#9225) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_