Re: Cancellation of 4/28 Virt-EG

Hi Jerry,
Thanks for letting me know. I canceled tomorrow's call.

Regards,
Walt

Walt Miner
AGL Community Manager
The Linux Foundation

Visit us at:

On Tue, Apr 27, 2021 at 6:19 AM Jerry Zhao <chou.kensou@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Virt-EG Members, Walt,

I have received absence notice from several core members of Virt-EG for the 4/28 Virt-EG and also it is approaching golden week holiday in Japan, so I think we can skip this week EG and have the EG-Virt meeting on May 12.

@Walt, could you please cancel the 4/28 Virt-EG meeting (while keeping the 5/12 one as it is).

Sincerely,

Jerry Zhao
Panasonic Corporation

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#9157) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_