AGL Thursday Meeting Schedule

Greetings everyone,
First a note that week 18 (May 3-7) is Golden Week in Japan and as usual we will cancel most of the Expert Group meetings that week. The Tuesday developer call will still be held. After Golden week we are changing the Thursday meeting schedule so that the System Architecture Team and IVI EG meets on the same day. These meetings will continue to alternate Thursdays with the Connectivity EG.  We will resume the Thursday meeting schedule on May 13 with the SAT and IVI meetings.   I updated the calendar to reflect the new schedule.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Walt

Walt Miner
AGL Community Manager
The Linux Foundation

Visit us at:

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#9134) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_