Running a precompiled image in VirtualBox

Hi,

How can I run a precompiled image on VirtualBox (Kooky koi 11.0.0 - agl-demo-platform-crosssdk-qemux86-64.wic.vmdk.xz) ?

Before using the VMDK, I mounted it locally (with "guestmount") and commented out "backend=drm-backend.so" in /etc/xdg/weston/weston.ini (as instructed in "Note 2").

In order to get the splash screen and get past the "FATAL: No bootable medium found! System halted.", I had to
select "ICH9" as chipset for the machine
- enable support for UEFI
- connect the VMDK to a SATA controller in AHCI mode
After this, I have the splash screen at 99% for about 4 minutes, and finally a text-mode login prompt (and I don't know the credentials).

How can I get the graphical interface ?

Thank you,

This mail, and any attachments thereto, is intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any review, dissemination, disclosure, alteration, printing, copying or transmission of this mail and/or any file transmitted with it, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this mail by mistake, please immediately notify the sender as well as our mail administrator at postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx, and permanently destroy the original as well as any copy thereof.
_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#9082) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_