Re: Event: Virtual F2F Meeting - Thursday, 18 March 2021 #cal-invite

Hi Walt,

Regarding the Virtual F2F SAT meeting, I have made an entry in the agenda to share the feature list that Virt-EG are going to have in 2021 and would like to discuss about a cross-EG activity (defining common device I/F across virt AGL and non-virt AGL).

https://wiki.automotivelinux.org/agl-distro/mar2021-f2f#agenda

Is it still okay to accept this agenda change?

Jerry, Jiancong Zhao

趙健淙

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

Integrated Control System Development Center, Automotive R&D Division

Automotive Company

Panasonic Corporation

パナソニックAM

オートモーティブ開発本部

統合制御システム開発センター

ソフトウェア開発部 開発2課

Add:    600 Saedo-cho, Tsuzuki-ku, Yokohama City 224-8539, Japan