AGL All Member Meeting - Virtual F2F SAT/EG Meeting on March 19

Just a reminder that the next AGL All-Member Meeting will take place on March 17 and 18 [1] and there is still time to register for the main event. As usual, the day after the AMM we will hold a Virtual F2F System Architecture Team and Expert Group meeting. If you plan to attend, please sign up on the wiki page [2].  We will be finalizing the exact agenda for the day over the next week or so.  The plan is for the meeting to run from 8 am to 2 pm JST on March 19.

[1] https://events.linuxfoundation.org/agl-amm/
[2] https://wiki.automotivelinux.org/agl-distro/mar2021-f2f

Walt Miner
AGL Community Manager
The Linux Foundation

Visit us at:

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#9040) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_