IC EG Sound Manager Schedule

Hello IC EG Members,

We had a kickoff meeting with Collabora to discuss the schedule for the Sound Manager work. There are two milestones detailed in their response.

M1 - Update PipeWire in AGL.
This has already been started and should be completed by the end of February.

M2 - Instrument Cluster Containerization

This work will start once the PipeWire update is completed. The prerequisite to start this is to have an Instrument Cluster container host with PipeWire and a guest host. This is needed by the end of February.  Can the IC EG let me know if this schedule is possible?

The work is estimated to take 8 weeks of development plus the IC EG documentation and testing that was requested. Assuming the containers are ready by March 1 the initial code drop should be ready for the M1 release of Lucky Lamprey in the first or second week of May.  The final delivery is expected by the end of June.

The target hardware is the Renesas H3. George will use the RHSA hardware or the H3 development kit for the development.

Regards,
Walt

Walt Miner
AGL Community Manager
The Linux Foundation

Visit us at:

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#9023) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_